Enka-Tex woven geotextiles offer the perfect cost-effective solution for separation, stabilisation, reinforcement and filtration. Enka-Tex woven geotextiles are manufactured from polypropylene or polypropylene/polyethylene tapes.
This product range is used in areas such as access roads and hard standings, roadways, car parks and coastal defence projects. One of its primary uses is in separation applications where there is a requirement to prevent intermixing of soft in-situ soils with good clean granular fill. A range of aperture sizes is available for Enka-Tex SG and PP woven geotextiles. When a high permeability is required combined with a small aperture size the Enka-Tex HF range can easily answer this demand. The HF fabric uniquely combines a polyethelene monofilament with a tape which gives the woven its extreme high permeability.
• Soil stabilization
• Soil reinforcement
• Site access roads
• New roadways
• Car parks
• Industrial units
• Coastal defence projects
Features and benefits
• Service life of 100 years or more is possible
• Mechanical properties offer maximum strength at minimal cost
• Greater mechanical strength per unit weight compared to comparable nonwovens
• Enables water flowrates normal to the plane greater than those stipulated in the design
• Significantly reduced carbon footprint compared to traditional methods
• Significant cost saving compared to traditional methods
• Resistance to acids and alkalis at ambient temperatures
• High biological resistance
Enka-Tex woven geotextiles are manufactured from highly durable polypropylene or a combination of polypropylene and polyethylene.
• Tensile strengths from 15 to 200 kN/m
• CBR puncture strengths ranging from 1.8 to 18 kN
• Available from stock in rolls of 4,5 and 5,25 m width as standard or other widths to order
• Roll length 100 m
Data sheets with full technical details are available on request. Contact us for further details.
Our Quality Management System has been approved to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard. Certificates are available on request.